Prenatal Yoga offers many benefits for mothers-to-be:
- Improve sleep
- Promote relaxation and effectively diffusing anxiety
- Increase flexibility and endurance of birthing muscles
- Reduce swelling and joint inflammation caused by water retention
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation
- Alleviate lower-back pain and improve posture
We recommend our Prenatal Yoga classes for mummies between 16-36 weeks into their pregnancy!
|5 September, Sat||1pm – 2pm||BMB @ Paragon|
|12 September, Sat||1pm – 2pm||BMB @ Paragon|
|19 September, Sat||1pm – 2pm||BMB @ Paragon|
|26 September, Sat||1pm – 2pm||BMB @ Paragon|
Terms & conditions:
- Mums must be in their 16 weeks to start the class.
- Minimum of 4 pax to start Prenatal Yoga class, and 4 couples to start Couple Yoga class.
- Cancellations of bookings have to be done at least 24 hours before the class. Late cancellations will result in the session being utilized as absent.
- In the event that the session booked is not running, you will be notified 24 hours before the session.
- Other terms & conditions apply.