There are many benefits for mothers-to-be:
- Improve sleep
- Promote relaxation and effectively diffusing anxiety
- Increase flexibility and endurance of birthing muscles
- Reduce swelling and joint inflammation caused by water retention
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation
- Alleviate lower-back pain and improve posture
We recommend this class for mummies between 20-36 weeks into their pregnancy.
Classes are conducted every Saturday beginning 1 June, and there are 3 sessions available: 10am to 11am,11.30am to 12.30pm, and 2pm to 3pm.
Minimum of 8 pax to start prenatal yoga, and 4 couples to start our couple yoga sessions.