Between 0 to 6 months old, babies develop mentally and physically quite quickly. A baby massage or tui na can help nurture your little one and help them grow!
With its many benefits in neurological and physiological development in newborns, learn how you can administer the art of touch therapy on your baby with our *online class!
Baby Massages have been proven to:
- Improve joint development and flexibility
- Strengthen immune system through increased stimulation of lymphatic circulatory system
- Ease colic and constipation problems, aiding in digestion
- Promote better sleep and a regulated sleeping cycle
- Stimulate endorphins that help to relieve pain and elevate baby’s mood
Learn all you need to know about Baby Massages today.
& receive a free *Pigeon goodie bag worth $50!
The Art of Baby Massages
Learn from your trainer on the processes behind popular massage techniques and how they help in the growth and development of your little one.
Different Massage Techniques & Benefits
There are many different techniques that can be applied in Baby Massages, but which is useful for your baby? Sit back as your trainer shares with you on the benefits that each technique gives.
Basic Baby Massage Techniques (Step-by-step)
Practice simple baby massages in your own home, guided by your trainer as she goes through each step of popular baby massage techniques such as the “Sun & Moon”, “Water Wheel”, and more.
Who can take this online class?
- First-time parents with a newborn
- Expecting parents with a newborn on the way
- Guardians taking care of newborns
- Anyone who wants to learn the art of baby massages!
Make the most out of our online workshops with these tips!
How much is the online class?
Admission is free for all online sessions.
*Please note that personalised workshops are physical workshops conducted in our centre or at your home. These will be on hold indefinitely. Check back for more updates, or contact us for more information.
Bond with your baby with the simplest techniques available for mothers everywhere.
From the comfort of your own home.
Ms Genah Lim, Founder, CEO & Managing Director of Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB), ACTA-certified Trainer in Infant Massages
With over 20 years of experience in beauty & wellness, Ms Genah Lim helps expecting and new mums ease comfortably into motherhood as the Founder and Managing Director of Beauty Mums and Babies, a one-stop wellness centre for mothers and babies.
Terms & Conditions
- Class dates and times are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To learn more about this class, please contact us at 8368 2756 for more information.
- BMB reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions stated herein without prior notice.