Benefits of Post natal Massages:
- Relieve neck and shoulder pain from carrying and breastfeeding baby
- Help to restore the uterus to its original state
- Help to eliminate excess body fluids and reduces fluid retention
- Help in weight loss
- Increase blood circulation
You can have massage sessions done in the comfort and privacy of your own home – especially during your confinement period!
Post-natal massages can commence anytime between the 5th day to under-3 months after normal delivery.
*In the event of a caesarean section, post-natal massage can only be performed after the incision has closed properly. usually about 2-4 weeks after delivery. Before then, mummies can still be massaged on other parts of their body to soothe body aches. Also relieve water retention, without disturbing the fresh wound on the tummy.
Transport fee is included in all our post-natal massage packages, regardless of where you live!**
- Customers may opt for home-service for single sessions or first-trial sessions with a top-up of $30 for the transportation fee.
- **With the exception of Sentosa.