Apr 2020: Changes to Operational Hours due to Circuit Breaker for COVID-19
Dear Valued Clients,
It has been our greatest pleasure to serve all our beautiful mummies, babies and treasured clients during these trying times. We appreciate every bit of effort, patience and understanding from every one of you as we do our part to show our support in fighting against the COVID-19 in Singapore.
With that said, Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB) & Lady Raffles International Pte Ltd will announce a temporary closure for one (1) month with effect from 7 April 2020, Tuesday until 4 May 2020, Monday. Unless informed otherwise, we will be accepting appointments from 5 May 2020, Tuesday onwards.
We will also like to assure our clients that:
- Appointments made on the one (1) month during our temporary closure will be rescheduled.
- Home-service appointments will also be paused during our temporary closure, unless the client has given written permission using our Consent Form.
- All vouchers, first-trials, packages and ala carte services purchased with us will automatically be given a 9-month extension to the validity.
Our staff will be in touch with all our clients to help with their respective bookings. We will continue optimising our operational adjustments to ensure that we abide by MOH’s guidelines to protect our staff and clients, such as implementing social distancing in our spa, practicing good personal hygiene and donning on masks when tending to our clients.
We thank you for trusting BMB & Lady Raffles International for all your pregnancy needs. Stay updated, stay safe, and know that we are excited to serve you as soon as the situation improves.
Lots of love,
The Management of Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB) & Lady Raffles International Pte Ltd
Jan 2020: Safety Precautions Added Against the Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-NCOV)
- We have taken additional measures to ensure the highest safety standards for our clients, therapists and others. Protecting our loved ones is important to us, and we advise clients who experience symptoms and/or are feeling unwell to inform us before coming for your appointments. You may contact us at 6235 0688.
- The following measures are taken in our spa for our clients’ safety:
- Staff’s recent travels and health conditions are being monitored closely.
- Staff are reminded to practice good personal hygiene to ensure that they are fit to work.
- Staff are well-trained in observing good hygiene within the spa premises and in our clients’ homes.
- Staff are required to don on face masks at all times.
- Common surfaces like tabletops and counters are frequently sanitized and wiped down.
- Rooms are frequently sanitized and towels are changed after every client.
- Signages and notices are displayed in our spa to remind clients to wash their hands before and after their sessions.
- We urge our clients to keep themselves informed of the situation in Singapore by only referring to credible sources.
Sept 2019: Notice of Intent to Cease Operations
- Our operations at 125 Devonshire will cease its operations with immediate effect. It will be undergoing further maintenance to ensure safety and the best hydrotherapy services for your little ones. We appreciate your kind patience and understanding as we work to improve ourselves for the benefits of our clients.
- Only BB Hydrotherapy sessions will be affected during this period. Baby Massages will be held at our Paragon outlet, Tower 1 Lobby F #14-11/12 Singapore 238859.
- All clients with existing vouchers & packages for BB Spa / Hydrotherapy services will be converted to Baby Massages and are redeemable at our Paragon outlet.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6235 0688.
BMB @ Paragon: 290 Orchard Road, Paragon Tower 1 (Lobby F), #14 -11/12, Singapore 238859