There are many benefits for mothers-to-be:
- Improve sleep
- Promote relaxation and effectively diffusing anxiety
- Increase flexibility and endurance of birthing muscles
- Reduce swelling and joint inflammation caused by water retention
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation
- Alleviate lower-back pain and improve posture
We recommend this class for mummies between 16-36 weeks into their pregnancy!
Classes are conducted every Saturday. Session are as follows:
- Prenatal Yoga: 2pm to 3pm
- Couple Yoga: 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Meet Our Yoga Instructor: Stella Tan
Stella Tan is a registered Yoga Alliance instructor who specialized in prenatal yoga. She emphasizes safe and fun pre-natal yoga classes suitable for pregnant ladies to increase strength, flexibility, and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth and relaxation techniques. She believes that prenatal yoga helps to meet and bond with other pregnant ladies to reduce the stress of being a new parent.
Terms & conditions:
- Mums must be in their 16 weeks to start the class.
- Minimum of 4 pax to start Prenatal Yoga class, and 4 couples to start Couple Yoga class.
- Cancellations of bookings have to be done at least 24 hours before the class. Late cancellations will result in the session being utilized as absent.
- In the event that the session booked is not running, you will be notified 24 hours before the session.