There are many benefits for mothers-to-be:
- Improve sleep
- Promote relaxation and effectively diffusing anxiety
- Increase flexibility and endurance of birthing muscles
- Reduce swelling and joint inflammation caused by water retention
- Improve blood and oxygen circulation
- Alleviate lower-back pain and improve posture
We recommend this class for mummies between 16-36 weeks into their pregnancy!
Time & Duration
|MONDAY||1845-1945||60MINS||PARAGON – BMB||Register||Begins 9/9|
|THURSDAY||1400-1500||60MINS||PARAGON – BMB||Register||Begins 10/9|
|SATURDAY||1400-1500||60MINS||PARAGON – BMB||Register||Begins 14/9|
Our yoga classes are conducted in collaboration with Inspire Mum & Baby. To book your classes, visit their site.
For BMB clients, please use code “BMB” when booking your classes via Inspire Mum & Baby!
Terms & conditions:
- Mums must be in their 16 weeks to start the class.
- Minimum of 4 pax to start Prenatal Yoga class, and 4 couples to start Couple Yoga class.
- Cancellations of bookings have to be done at least 24 hours before the class. Late cancellations will result in the session being utilized as absent.
- In the event that the session booked is not running, you will be notified 24 hours before the session.
- Other terms & conditions apply.