Weakened abdominal muscles as a result of:
Strain, Overuse, Pregnancy, Inactivity, Surgeries such as cesarean, liposuction or hysterectomy. These abdominal binders have a unique “hinged” stitch and are constructed from plush, latex-free elactic. This hinged stitch allows for more flexibility and patient comfort eliminating the chance of “pinching” between the panels.
- Small (30-45″)
- Medium (46-62″)
- Four panel, high elastic binder
- Soft Plush liner prevents skin irritation
- Flexible with infinite adjustments
- Snug fit, without pinching skin
- Long lasting wear
- Latex-free quality elastic helps those with latex sensitivities
How to apply:
- Apply in a standing position
- Unfasten all closures
- Place the support around the lower back keeping the Velcro on the right side
- Pull the upper belt from both sides and place the belt without the hook first to the body (fully stretched) and then secure the hook onto the support where needed
- Then pull the lower belts from both sides (upward direction) and place the belt without the hook first on top of the upper belt (fully stretched) and then secure the hook onto the support where needed.