Along with speeding up the recovery process after childbirth, mum & baby yoga is a rewarding bonding experience:
- Work on yourself while building a shared and unique experience with your little one
- Help uterus to reposition in original place
- Strengthen core, pelvic floor and back muscles
- Promote relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety surrounding transition into motherhood
- All-natural way of getting back into shape
- Deepen your bond with your baby
- Gentle movements can soothe and calm a fussy baby
- Gentle rhythmic movements help both mummy and baby to sleep better
Perfect for busy working mummies to bounce back into shape and bond with your babies at the same time.
We recommend that mummies wait 3 months after natural birth and 6 months after caesarean section to join this class.
Classes are capped at a maximum of 4 pairs of mums and babies.