Along with speeding up the recovery process after childbirth, mum & baby yoga is a rewarding bonding experience:
- Gives the body a good work out to shed off the prenatal weight.
- Stimulate the mummies’ ‘happy hormones’ with lots of fun and laughter!
- Reduce stress and anxiety surrounding transition into motherhood
- Deepen your bond with your baby
- Help baby sleep better
Perfect for busy working mummies to bounce back into shape and bond with your babies at the same time.
Classes are conducted on Thursdays beginning in July 2019. There are 2 sessions available:
- Morning session (TBA)
- 7pm to 8pm
Meet Our Yoga Instructor: Joyce
Joyce is a 200-hours Yoga Alliance-qualified teacher. She has started teaching since 2014 and experience in teaching different levels and type of yoga. This includes prenatal, postnatal, mum and baby yoga and private classes.
Joyce’s classes emphasize on breathing while practicing asana. She believes that practicing proper techniques of breathing can help bring more oxygen to the blood and brain, eventually help in the control of the vital life energy, this is extremely important during pregnancy
Terms & conditions:
- Minimum of 4 pairs of mums and babies to start our Mum & Baby Yoga class. Mummies need to have a baby carrier/sling for this class.
- We recommend that mummies wait 3 months after natural birth, and 6 months after Caesarean section to join this class.
- Cancellations of bookings have to be done at least 24 hours before the class. Late cancellations will result in the session being utilized as absent.
- In the event that the session booked is not running, you will be notified 24 hours before the session.