Couple admission: $80 / Single admission: $50
If you are pregnant, you are invited to join a revolutionary childbirth education called HypnoBirthing-The Mongan Method. When a baby is born, it is an intense experience of her life. When a labouring woman is relaxed and enjoys her birth with the support from her birth team including a supporting partner/husband, her baby enjoys coming into this world. That’s why Birth is A Celebration of Life.
HypnoBirthing-A Holistic Approach to Childbirth
You will learn the following in this workshop in a comfortable and cozy environment. In this session, you get a come close to Yen and get your questions answered.
- Maternal care in Singapore
- What causes pain in labour and how to eliminate pain without drugs
- Role of a partner/husband in labour and birth
- Law of the Mind in Childbirth
- Experience hypnosis – Mind-Body connection
- This class is taught by Ms Kong Choon Yen, a Certified HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator, a Birth Doula and a Psych-K Facilitator.
Venue: The Mind Sanctuary, 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A #01-04, S227977
Space is limited. Please book early.
Other time and dates are available as follows. Please click the date to bring you to the event page: Saturday 13 April, 6.30pm-8.00pm.
For inquiries, please contact Yen at ChildbirthOdyssey@gmail.com or call 6100 9863 / WhatsApp 9863 7867
More info: https://hb330.peatix.com/