Couple admission: $100 / Single admission: $50
For expectant couples who want an interactive childbirth class that provides practical information about giving birth in Singapore and tools for partner/husband to support his woman in labour.
In this 2-hour session, you and your partner will learn about your birth options:
- Labour ward facilities in various hospitals – Choosing the birth environment that’s right for you
- Difference between water birth, hydrotherapy and other options
- Relaxation methods vs chemical pain reliefs (group work)
- Partner’s Massage-for grounding and to promote the release of endorphins. You will learn when and how to use light touch massage, firm touch, counter pressure, acupressure points etc.
- Finding your right team of support-What is a Birth Doula
- Please wear comfortable clothes such as pants or shorts. We will get on the floor.
Venue: Beauty Mums and Babies, #14-11/12 at Paragon take Lift Lobby F.
Space is limited. Please book early.
Other available dates: Tuesday 9 April, 7.00pm – 9.00pm
For inquiries, please contact Yen at ChildbirthOdyssey@gmail.com or call 6100 9863 / WhatsApp 9863 7867
More info: https://birth327.peatix.com