All mothers want a smooth and healthy pregnancy.
No hiccups, no prolonged discomfort, no stress.
But at some stage during your pregnancy, you may find yourself overcome with physiological challenges, or wrought with emotions. Pregnancy aches and poor sleeping habits are just some of the common problems that pregnant mothers face somewhere between their first and second trimesters.
If you’re struggling with:
Learn how to use essential oils so you can focus on enjoying your pregnancy journey.
What you'll learn:
Discover how essential oils play a part in your health through every stage of your pregnancy.
Learn about the different ways you can incorporate essential oils into your everyday life.
Combine essential oils with basic massage techniques for the best experience.
Who can take this online class?
How much is the online class?
Admission is free for all online sessions.
Admission to classes conducted at BMB @ Paragon may vary; you can find the admission fees to respective classes using the signup links below.
When are the classes conducted?
More importantly, the key take-aways include:
Useful skills and techniques in applying essential oils to your daily life for your health and your loved ones
- Gain a deeper understanding of essential oils and their benefits for different health benefits, including sleep, skin health and more.
Enjoy a *thank-you gift from our trainers at the end of the workshop!
Ms Genah Lim, Founder, CEO & Managing Director of Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB), ACTA-certified Trainer in Infant Massages
With over 20 years of experience in beauty & wellness, Ms Genah Lim helps expecting and new mums ease comfortably into motherhood as the Founder and Managing Director of Beauty Mums and Babies, a one-stop wellness centre for mothers and babies.
Ms Nicole Tay, Founder of Symphony Scentsations and MOE-Registered Trainer
An MOE-registered trainer, Nicole has personally experienced the effectiveness of therapeutic-grade essential oils on her own health and thus now aims to empower others with the same knowledge through DIY classes.
Terms & Conditions
- *Thank-you gifts will be emailed to attendees at the end of the workshop. Each attendee is entitled to one-time redemption per gift.
- Class dates and times are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To learn more about this class, please contact us at 8818 5033 or 9728 6794 for more information.
- BMB reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions stated herein without prior notice.