Uniquely designed to treat urinary incontinence.
During the last trimester in your pregnancy, you may experience mild incontinence as your baby is growing and puts pressure on your organs, including your pelvic floor muscles, bladder, and urethra.
This can make you feel the need to urinate frequently.
A revolutionary breakthrough.
Mild incontinence during pregnancy is only temporary, and may be slightly relieved after childbirth. BTL Emsella is a non-surgical treatment that helps to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles using the latest technology backed by science – and with no downtime.
How does it work?
BTL Emsella directly targets the pelvic floor muscles with high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM), powerful enough to stimulate deep muscle contractions at a rate of 11,000 contractions per 30 minutes, without causing damage to surrounding muscles or skin tissue.
The treatment is non-invasive and has no downtime, allowing clients to return to work immediately after the session. Clients will also remain fully-clothed throughout the entire session.
BTL Emsella is proven to be effective and safe for all women experiencing urinary incontinence or vaginal laxity due to weakened pelvic floor muscles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Any woman who is experiencing urinary incontinence or vaginal laxity.
No, we do not recommend this treatment for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
Clients have reported feeling a slight tingling sensation and muscle contractions. This is normal during the treatment. You will be able to read a magazine during the course of your treatment.
Each treatment lasts 30 minutes.
The number of sessions required to see significant results vary from individual to individual. On average, you may require 6 treatments in 3 weeks.
Results vary from individual to individual. Some clients may see significant improvements after the first session. Gradual improvements can be seen with consistent follow-up sessions.
Terms & conditions:
- For first-time customers of BMB who has not undergone the Emsella treatment in the past 12 months.
- Strictly by appointment basis only. Kindly contact us at 9728 6794 to book your appointments in advance.
- First-trials are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase. *In light of the COVID-19 circuit breaker measures, all first-trials are automatically given an additional 12-month extension to its validity.
- First-trials are non-exchangeable for cash, non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or discount voucher.
- BMB reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions stated herein without prior notice.