Why Prenatal Yoga?
Prenatal Yoga is simple, effective and most of all beneficial to both the mind and body. Experience the wonderful advantages of yoga during pregnancy as it brings about relaxation with gentle movements, stretching and breathing techniques. The breathing techniques might help you reduce or manage shortness of breath during pregnancy and work through contractions during labor.
Each maternity exercise or movement can be tailored to your needs.
The ultimate goal? To ensure reduction in discomfort during your pregnancy journey, building strength and flexibility leading to the role of breath towards delivery.
So, what does Prenatal Yoga do?
Our Prenatal yoga classes include a series of properly sequenced yoga asana, incorporation of voice sound, pranayama practice and end with a relaxation session to integrate the effects of the practice.
The Benefits You will See
- Reduction of back pain / sciatic / general aches as the spine is better aligned
- Reduction of swelling and inflammation around joints
- Increment in Energy
- A healthier digestive system as the body is regulated
- Physically ready for childbirth as muscles of pelvic floor are toned up
- Improvement in emotional well-being
- Better breathing thus more oxygen is carried through the body and to the fetus
- Smoothen the delivery process as there is better control of the tension in the body
Regular Yoga practices make pregnant women feel an overall sense of peace and harmony and better control of emotions. All our prenatal classes are conducted by qualified instructors and are held in small groups for better focus. Enjoy wonderful pregnancy workouts in the East of Singapore!