- Relieve neck and shoulder pain from carrying and breastfeeding baby
- Help to restore the uterus to its original state
- Help to eliminate excess body fluids and reduces fluid retention
- Help in weight loss
- Increase blood circulation
Massages are usually done in the comfort and privacy of your home during the confinement period.
Post-natal massage can commence anytime between the 5th day to before 3 months after normal delivery.
In the event of a caesarean section, post-natal massage can only be performed after the incision has closed properly – usually about 2-4 weeks after delivery. Before then, mummies can still be massaged on other parts of their body to soothe body aches and relives water retention, without disturbing the fresh wound on the tummy.
Oil, wrap and transport fee are included in all our post-natal massage packages, regardless of where you live!**
**with the exception of Sentosa
With Compliments @ Paragon
- 1 session Marine Detox Facial ($119)
- 1 Womb Care Cell Therapy ($380)
- 1 session Stretchmark repair ($169)
- 1 session Baby Massage ($69)